At Be Well MD, our mission is to serve as our patients’ health advocate. We work together to identify and understand what is most important to you.
Our expertise in caring for aging adults helps to ensure your medical care is specifically focused on you and your needs and desires. This is the natural result of developing a close relationship with your provider. A relationship that develops in an environment where you are comfortable and have all the time you need to discuss your situation and ask questions. This doesn’t happen with a rushed visit with a provider in an exam room.
- Convenience of serving you in the comfort of your surroundings
- Individualized attention that comes from a trusting relationship
- Around-the-clock support
- Timely and reliable follow-up
- Same-to-next day appointments (for our concierge level patients)
Our service is designed to remove many of the challenges and frustrations that are associated with the delivery of healthcare today. Long waits for an appointment and traveling to and from medical offices are often timely and confusing. Negotiating the challenge of coordinating care between numerous specialists and navigating the confusing insurance system is what Be Well MD does on your behalf. Patients can rest assured that Be Well MD will coordinate their care by acting as the central point of communication for all of the medical services they may be receiving
We Manage Your Primary Care Needs
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, arthritis or coronary heart disease
- Sudden illnesses such as the flu, pneumonia, urinary tract infections and skin conditions
- Medication management
- Coordination of home health, specialty and therapy services
- Memory and cognitive impairment
All of this is in addition to a focused effort on proactive wellness and preventive care.
Be Well MD helps patients set, monitor and achieve personal health goals, as desired. Included in this is a plan to address dietary needs and exercise and fitness goals.
This level of customized care and proactive support leads to better management of chronic health conditions and reduces emergency room visits and hospitalizations.